Traveller 3/4 ton SLK fitted with 14 inch wheels and 10 blade 36 inch springs, in an unbraked version. Suitable for loads to be carried over rough roads.
• Designed for transportation of luggage, bulky goods, plants, sport equipment, parcels etc.
• Body and roof constructed from 0.9mm corrosion resistant electro-galvanised sheet steel.
• Doors are pad-lockable and can be found at the side and the back of the trailer for easy loading.
• Sides are strengthened by formed hat-sections which prevents drumming and vibration.
• Doors have heavy-duty robust hinges for longevity
• Pad-lockable spare wheel holder mounted on left mudguard
• Adjustable jockey wheel 8 inch
• Multi-function LED lights
• Adjustable rigid support legs for uneven ground
• 7 x tie-down rings
• Five stud hub and axle allowing a 14 inch wheel to be fitted
• Aerodynamic round nose cone reduces wind resistance and provides packing extra space.
• Including spare wheel 195×14 inch
• The trailer has a design registration No. F2004/0491, since 15 April 2004. Copyright also applies in respect of the trailer.