A Conservation Solution
In today’s conservation-minded times, solutions that are efficient and cost effective are essential. This off-road trailer provides the right balance between maximising space utilisation and compact size.
The trailer sports a deeper body than standard trailers, allowing for storage of typical camping equipment inside. Access to the interior is very easy with a rear tailgate and a gas-assisted top lid.
Gas bottles and jerry cans are neatly tucked away in exterior spaces, freeing up valuable interior space. Added stability when parked, comes from four extension legs, that neatly tuck away..
A robust roof rack adds that extra provision for large and bulky items. This sturdy roof rack easily accommodates a two-man tent in a few configurations, and has a table compartment.
This new contemporary trailer is specifically designed for the conservation-minded outdoor enthusiast. It features superb space utilisation getting more into less. This trailer has :
• A deep body of over 500 mm for those larger items.
• Large 14 inch wheels for rough terrain, plus spare wheel
• Four extension legs providing stability on uneven ground
• A robust roof rack and table compartment
• The trailer is fitted with a secure gas cylinder compartment, for two 5 kg gas cylinders mounted on the front A-Frame
• A quality tent with ladder for two adults is fitted to the trailer
• Two jerry-can containers mounted on the rear sides of the trailer
• A wide rear tailgate for access to the trailer interior
• A twin gas lift assisted flip-up trailer lid allowing for easy access to the trailer interior, even with the two-man tent attached
• 6 inch adjustable jockey wheel with two fitted bearings
• 36 inch 8 blade leaf springs
• 8 ring holders for securing luggage inside
• Hot dip galvanised cast iron coupler
• Multi-function LED lights
• Independent tailgate able to open and close with the trailer lid down
• 30% more steel than conventional trailers
• Rear tailgate draw-out rack 610mm x 830mm