Savuti-XLX extras with tent
The new Savuti-XLX, is a quality eye-catching off-road trailer that is well designed to provide a more compact, yet spacious outdoor experience. Featuring a water tank and full kitchen with a two-hob gas cooker, gas bottle holder, and collapsible wash-up table and the 14 inch ‘trak-grip’ tyres that provide a true off-road capability.
• Zinc-galvanised steel body, epoxy powder coated, colour beige
• A deep body of 590 mm for those larger items.
• Four extension legs providing stability on uneven ground
• A robust roof rack provides for carrying large items externally, like a two person tent, and a storage compartment for a washing table.
• The trailer is fitted with a large nosecone, with gas lift assisted lid, mounted on the front A-Frame
• Aluminium handle on trailer lid and nosecone lid
• Plastic handle toggle catch on trailer lid and nosecone lid
• A two-person tent attached onto the roof rack
• One jerry-can container mounted on the rear right side of the trailer
• A wide rear tailgate for access to the trailer interior, without lifting trailer lid
• A padlockable side door for access to drawout rack
• Side drawout rack 455mm x 1075mm
• A 80l 304 stainless steel water tank with locking filler cap and outlet tap
• Large tray (1030x825x70) on top of water tank
• A gas lift assisted trailer lid allowing for access to the trailer interior, even with the tent attached
• 8 inch adjustable jockey wheel
• 36 inch 8 blade leaf springs
• 8 ring holders for securing luggage inside
• Forged Alko pivoting coupler
• Strong construction using 30% more steel than standard trailers allowing for 4×4 conditions
• Long-life 1250kg axle, numberplate twin light, multi-function LED lights
• Trakgrip steel-belt light truck/recreational radial-ply tyres with a multipurpose pattern for on-and off-road use. The SP Trakgrip offers excellent off-road traction, braking and manoeuvrability in wet or dry conditions.
These tyres have excellent high-speed steering ability plus high levels of comfort, ride refinement, low noise characteristics and improved straight-line performance in highway applications.
• Spare wheel also Trakgrip.