This unique trailer serves a special need providing transport for a motorised wheelchair. The drive-on facility provided by a gas lift assisted tipping action is convenient and reliable. Being able to transport the wheelchair to distant locations is a great benefit.
• Perfectly balanced, with articulated tipping of the trailer to provide access for driving wheel chair on.
• Gas lift assisted tipping action
• Lugs on sides to secure whee;chair in transit.
• Wheelchair can be loaded from the rear ,by way of a tipped ramp
• Tread-hole punched floor.
• Fitted with a lockable coupler.(lock optional)
• Equipped with a handbrake chain.
• Tailights are protected.
• Fitted with a Rubax axle
• Including spare wheel 165×13 inch
• Spare wheel bracket mounted on A-frame
• Large padlockable storage box on the A-frame
Trailer in use
Here are some images of the trailer being loaded
Going onto ramp
Motorised wheelchair on the trailer
The added storage space is really convenient, and the spare wheel is mounted outside on the front A-frame